B.SC. CHEMISTRY (HONS.) (HINDU COLLEGE, DELHI UNIVERSITY)
LL.B. (HONS.) (DELHI UNIVERSITY)
REGISTERED PATENT AGENT (INDIAN PATENT OFFICE)
Vineesh is a Registed Patent Agent with the Indian Patent Office and is also a capable disputes lawyer and a corporate counsel. He specialises in intellectual property (including patents, trademarks, designs and copyright) and consumer disputes.
Vineesh, previously worked in the Intellectual Property Team at ShardulAmarchandMangaldas (erstwhile AmarchandMangaldas) (Delhi) and Masilamani Law Partners (Delhi) and has been associated with Tathyavritti Legal, offering his valuable expertise in the area of Patent law practice to the firm’s clients.
- Vineesh regularly assists companies, businesses and individuals in relation to general intellectual property advice, prosecuting patents, designs and trademark proceedings, drafting patent applications, conducting freedom to operate searches, and also attending hearings at the Indian Patent Office and other tribunals and courts in India in connection with intellectual property matters.
- Vineesh also advises and represents companies in relation to consumer disputes. He regularly appears before District Consumer Forums, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions and the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
- He handles consumer disputes for clients on a pan-India portfolio basis – for which he leverages an extensive network of local counsel across India.
- Vineesh also regularly assists clients in relation to contract drafting and negotiations, contract disputes, commercial disputes, court litigation and arbitration.
- He handles matters before the Supreme Court of India, the High Court of Delhi, the Delhi District Courts and arbitral tribunals.