INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PRACTICE
TvT’s IP (Patent) practice broadly entails the following: –
- Conducting prior art searches;
- Drafting and filing patent applications in India and outside India;
- Prosecuting patent applications at major patent offices worldwide;
- Advising clients on all kinds of intellectual property rights;
- Providing technology related transaction and regulatory advisory services to clients;
- Advice on commercial concerns in connection with intellectual property and technology related ventures;
- Representations with respect to licensing and collateralization of technology and intellectual property; and
- Covering a range of advanced technologies in use in Communication, Aviation, Defence and Financial Services sectors including Blockchain and Internet of Things; Medical devices and bio-sciences.
The Firm’s practice also focuses on technology transfers and technology joint-ventures, research and commercialization agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, material transfer agreements, and a variety of licensing arrangements.
With the combination of Intellectual Property and Commercial Practice knowledge, TvT emerges as a one-stop shop for Intellectual Property and their commercial exploitation and protection.
The IP team has significant experience of servicing clients by advising them on strengthening their IP portfolios, managing IP assets, and strategizing development of IP portfolio aligned with client’s business goals.
TvT’s IP practice also covers all aspects of Trademark, Copyright, Design filing, prosecution and advisory on legal-commercial issues of the same.
Litigation in the Intellectual Property Space is also a prime area of our expertise with the Team having representation in all fora such as IPAB, High Court, Supreme Court and Competition Tribunal.
- Art and Music;
- New Media – OTT & IPTV Platforms;
- Medical Devices Industry;
- Bio Sciences including Plant Varieties;
- Defence Equipment;