B.Com. (HONS.), DAULATRAM COLLEGE, DELHI UNIVERSITY
L.L.B. (HONS.), O.P JINDAL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
Ms. Diya Mehta is an alumnus of O.P. Jindal Global University and has knowledge / specialization in the field of taxation and corporate law.While at the University, she was deputed as a Teaching Assistant to Professor of Indirect taxes and has been able to gain in-depth knowledge and experience therein. As an Associate at Tathyavritti Legal she handles research and matters in the areas of Trade and Policy, Taxation, Litigation in the said fields and CorporateLaw.
Major Areas of Work:
Direct Taxation; Indirect Taxation with GST; Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws;Intellectual Property Law;RERA;Trade and Policy;Company Law.
- That’s the man. Oh wait! Maybe not., 4 South Asian Review Journal (2018).
- Judicial Review: Reviewed (A Comparative Analysis), 4 Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (2018).
- How much is too much? – A paper on sedition, 4 Journal of Legal Studies & Research (2018).
- Belaire Owners vs. DLF Pvt. Ltd: Tools of Interpretations of Statute, 4 Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (2018).
- Battle of forms.,4 Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (2018).
- Tug-of-war between “fundamental” and “non-absoluteness” notions of Right to Privacy.,3 Asian Law and Public Policy Review (2018).